Wrapping a present is part of the thoughtful gesture of giving it. Wrapping is fun and shouldn’t cause stress.
For types of grift wrap paper we can classify them by:
· Everyday: Stick to nonspecific patterns like polka dots that will work for anything.
· Kid-Related: Go for fun colors and find coordinating bundles for multi-part gifts.
· Holiday: Make sure your gifts won’t get lost in the gift pile with a novelty theme or color scheme for all your presents—everyone will know it’s from you.
· Religious: Have a roll for each occasion, or play it safe with a simple shade of white.
· Elegant: This is great to have on hand for tasteful gifts for grownups, such as your boss. You can buy these in coordinating colors for many options.
· Paper: Optimum for a classic wrap for a loved one.
· Kraft: It’s a distant cousin of an extremely happy grocery bag, and this texture gives a present a homemade, rustic feel; plus, it is eco-friendly.
· Metallic: When you want a little flash and a lot of taste, some restrained metallic wrapping paper makes your gift shine.
· Metallic Glitter: This makes a gift extra, although it can be stiff to work with for beginners.
· Foil: This combines the best of both worlds—paper backgrounds with metallic accents.
In PackagingSupplies.com we carry a well curated selection of Gift Wrap for any style, occasion or material, please check our gift wrap section at: