Low Price Guarantee.  Find a Lower Price?  We'll Match or Beat It.


Your Cart is Empty

What is Corrugated Fluting?

What is Corrugated Fluting?

August 13, 2020

What are corrugated flutes and how are they used in corrugated packaging?

Flutes are the “arches” or “squiggly” paper that goes in between the two flat sheets of linerboard in a piece of corrugated board.

Read More
32 ect vs 200 lb test boxes

Mullen or ECT for Your Corrugated Box Needs?

April 03, 2020 1 Comment

Confused about the different ways that corrugated boxes are rated?  Don’t understand the difference between Mullen (also call “Burst”) and ECT?  You’re not the only one.
Read More
corrugated boxes

Corrugated Box Basics

March 23, 2020

In the corrugated box industry a lot of term are thrown around that don’t probably make a lot of sense to the average user.  Linerboard, medium, RSCs, FOLs, single face, triple wall- what does it all mean?
Read More